onsdag 24 februari 2016

Glossybox January

I love the idea of receiving a box full of lovely beauty products every month and that is why I-'m buying GLOSSYBOX. Even if there are sometimes products or colors I do not use, as a beautylover I find it really exciting to be introduced to new products and labels and that is something I think is of value for me. 

This month, my favorite was the face cleaner from Cetaphil. It is a brand well known in the world but quite new in Sweden and I need to track it down. It makes my skin really smooth and clean. 

The lip pencil from Lip Glide had a really nice formula, maybe not the color I usually go with, but I would definitely use it more during this spring. 

There was a Cream Créme from Royal Apotic, that smells amazing and smoothens the skin. I've mostly used it as a hand cream because it is in a small packaging but it helps dry skin too.

Also a sponge, from Fix Airbrush Blending Sponge. This one is really good, but I am not using sponges that much because I like brushes more, even for creamy make up. 

Last, dark chocolate from Nelie, delicious, but I would love to exchange this for another beauty product. 

How do You guys like Glossybox? Is it totally different in Your countries than this one I received now. 











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar